Childhood Obesity in the Community: Turning Science Into Care
Jan 01, 1970 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Come explore new approaches to childhood obesity with researchers, clinicians, community health workers, and public health experts.
This conference will provide unique insights to:
- Why is weight loss so difficult?
- Do small changes make a big difference?
- Do genes cause obesity?
- Why don’t calorie-restricted diets work?
- Why can’t successful behavior change be forced?
- Why won’t physical activity alone cure obesity?
Register/Conference Info: https://reg.attendeenet.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x45232336&varPage=home