Incarceration and The Impact on Health Disparities
Jan 01, 1970 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- How incarceration impacts health of the community
- Current policies in places that impact formally incarcerated in regards to their failure to apply.
- The impact incarceration has on both families and provider
- Learn more about the resources that are available for formally incarcerated individuals, Families and Providers.
Who should attend?
- This event is open to the public
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about incarceration is encouraged to attend.
Roger Williams University School of Continuing Studies –
150 Washington Street. 3rd Floor, Providence, RI 02903*FREE – Click here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/incarceration-and-the-impact-on-health-disparities-tickets-19802422579?aff=ebrowse