SAMHSA’s Mobile Mental Health Resources for Patient Care
Jan 01, 1970 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
SAMHSA and the National Association of Hispanic Nurses invite you to join a webinarto examine the importance of mobile mental health tools in providing timely and meaningful care to patients.
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of mobile mental health tools in providing patient care.
- Be familiar with SAMHSA’s mental health mobile resources, and know how to download and access these tools.
- Understand how SAMHSA’s mobile tools could effectively assist in nursing practice and patient care, and how to share these resources with colleagues.
Speakers will include:
- LCDR Karen Ho Chaves, M.H.S., SAMHSA Office of Communications
- CDR Jamie Seligman, LMSW-C, BCD, SAMHSA Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS), Emergency Mental Health and Traumatic Stress Service Branch
- Ingrid Donato, SAMHSA CMHS, Chief, Mental Health Promotion Branch
- Eileen Zeller, M.P.H., SAMHSA CMHS, Suicide Prevention Branch.