The 11th Reduce Tobacco Use Conference
Jan 01, 1970 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Join the Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth and Prevention Connections for an exciting two-day conference that will give you powerful new tools to enhance your tobacco use prevention and cessation efforts with today’s youth and young adults. Come hear the latest prevention and cessation strategies from tobacco control experts across the nation.
Session topics include:
– Engaging Parents and Families
– Cessation for Young Adults in the Military
– Priority populations including Rural, Women and Girls, LGBT, African-American, Asian, Hispanic
– Teen and Young Adult Cultures
– Social and Emotional Development in the First Five Years
– Use of Technology and Social Media
– The Role of Bars and Clubs on Young Adult Tobacco Use
– And much more!
See event link for registration details.