1. How can my organization collaborate with RIPRC?
2. How do I submit an event, document, or resource to riprc.org?
3. Does riprc.org ever post advocacy-related content?
4. How do I link to riprc.org from my organization’s website?
5. How do I request a link to my organization’s website on riprc.org?
6. Other questions?
We encourage collaboration! You can collaborate with the RIPRC and make prevention stronger in Rhode Island by sharing new resources, training information, community events, and/or requesting technical assistance for your organization.
We encourage visitors to request new content or provide feedback on riprc.org. We also hope you will share your ideas for improving the RI Prevention Resource Center with us. To collaborate, Contact Us – we look forward to hearing from you.
Although we believe there is a place for advocacy in prevention work, riprc.org does not promote advocacy-related content.
If you are interested in linking to our site, please find information and resources on the Link to Us page. There we provide a description and our logo for easy linking!
To request a reciprocal link, please Contact Us and provide details about your organization and website. All requests will be considered, however only links related to the RIPRC’s goals and approved by our funders will be featured on riprc.org.
Please Contact Us