- This event has passed.
Using Telehealth to Screen for Maternal Mental Health Issues Webinar
October 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
The Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) Office of Regional Operations invites you to a free webinar on Using Telehealth to Screen for Maternal Mental Health Issues.
The webinar is a collaboration between HRSA Office of Regional Operations Region 1 and the Northeast Telehealth Resource Center.
Main Learning Objectives:
- Be able to deploy best practices for conducting mental health screenings during perinatal telehealth visits;
- Know the infrastructure and workflows that must be in place prior to implementing mental health screening via telehealth; and
- Gain awareness of the major challenges of implementing mental health screenings during perinatal telehealth visits.
- Sandra Wood, APRN, CNM, PMHNP, Certified Nurse-Midwife and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, University of Vermont Medical Center
- Laura Pentenrieder, MPH, Program Manager, Screening, Treatment, and Access for Mothers and Perinatal Partners (STAMPP) Grant, Vermont Department of Health
- Christopher Bersani, Psy.D. ABPP, Captain USPHS, Deputy Regional Administrator, HRSA Office of Regional Operations Region 1
- Reid Plimpton, MPH, Project Manager, Northeast Telehealth Resource Center
For more information and to Register, Click here