The RIPRC Provider Portal: User Agreement
Welcome to the RIPRC Provider Portal. The Portal is a private online communication forum for BHDDH-funded prevention providers in Rhode Island to connect, share knowledge and resources, collaborate, address challenges, and document successes and lessons learned, so that we may promote positive change in RI communities together.
The Provider Portal is a safe, respectful, welcoming place for providers to share, connect, collaborate, and learn together. We expect all users to be polite and respectful in their interactions with others and to refrain from any personal attacks. Additionally, the Portal is not a place for political lobbying (legislative advocacy) or legislation creation and any posted content deemed as such, will be removed at the sole discretion of our funder BHDDH.
To ensure that this communication forum is a safe, respectful and useful place for all users please:
- Review posted comments before diving in with a reaction-based response.
- Carefully choose your language, be tactful and mindful of your tone – it is easy to misinterpret intent online.
- If you find inappropriate content or see disrespectful behavior on this site, please notify an administrator immediately . We expect that all users treat each other with mutual respect.
- Before sharing anything from the Provider Portal outside of the Portal including: resources, forum posts, contact information, etc. users must obtain permission from the posting provider. If you can not reach the provider, please contact the RIPRC team with your permission request.
- Connect with your colleagues, share resources, contribute to the forums, and utilize the many features of the Provider Portal to improve your prevention work!
What Not to Do:
- Post material that infringes on or violates the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. I.e. Please only share resources if you have permission from the author(s) or ensure that materials posted are public and clearly cited.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business or post the same note more than once i.e. post “spam.”
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification to access and/or use the Portal or share content posted on the Provider Portal outside of the Portal.
All features on the Portal are moderated — the RIPRC Team will review all forum topics, posts, comments, resources, and events after they are posted. RIPRC reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Remove content that is abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fails to conform with this User Agreement.
- Remove content that in our sole discretion we determine to contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- Remove content deemed inappropriate by our funder, BHDDH.
- Edit or delete any content posted on the RIPRC Provider Portal, regardless of whether such content violate these standards.
Thank you for taking the time to read this User Agreement. We encourage your participation on the Provider Portal and look forward to seeing it used to foster collaboration across the Rhode Island prevention community!