<- Back to Training & Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
2021 DOD/VA Suicide Prevention Conference
May 18, 2021 @ 10:00 am - May 20, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
The conference theme is: Make Every Connection Count: Putting the 7 Strategies for Suicide Prevention to Work. Due to COVID restrictions, the conference will be hosted virtually. The virtual format will still offer the same opportunities to:
- Discuss key insights on ways to leverage and implement the CDC’s seven evidence-informed strategies to prevent suicide across the military and veteran communities
- Share the latest evidence-informed practices for suicide prevention
- Listen and learn from keynote and luminary speakers
- Engage with community experts through virtual campfire sessions, lightning talks, and poster presentations
- Network with speakers and attendees
For more information, visit the conference website.