<- Back to Training & Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Let’s Talk Mental Health kick-off event
September 17, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Please join HHS, BHDDH, and RIDOH for an important discussion about mental health in Rhode Island. Come share your personal thoughts, stories, experiences, and ideas with them as they travel across the state to raise awareness about mental health, addiction, and available treatment.
• Eric J. Beane, Secretary, Health and Human Services
• Tom Coderre, Senior Advisor to the Governor
• Rebecca Boss, MA, Director, Behavioral Healthcare Developmental Disabilities & Hospitals
• Nicole Alexander-Scott, MD, MPH, Director of Health
• Kasim Yarn, Director, Veterans Affairs
Space is somewhat limited. You can register here by September 14th.
For questions and to RSVP, contact Ashley G. O’Shea – Executive Office of Health and Human Services:
Offices – (401)462-6394
Cell – (401)318-1228
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org