- This event has passed.
Power Prism 101: Effective Advocacy for Community Change
August 10, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Save the date and register for the RIPRC’s next virtual training: Power Prism 101 – Effective Advocacy for Community Change. This training is scheduled for August 10, 2021 from 2:00 – 3:30 PM EST. You do not want to miss this one!
Expect a lively and interactive training session that will leave you better equipped to achieve equitable health outcomes in communities across Rhode Island through policy. The Power Prism advocacy model has been used by countless organizations around the country and our trainers will be members of the Voices for Healthy Kids team from the American Heart Association who put these tools and practices to use every day.
– Introduce the Power Prism® as a tool to move policy campaigns and your mission forward
– Understand policy campaigns through the Power Prism® framework
– Practice using the Power Prism® with an example from your own campaign work
– Lori J Fresina, American Heart Association, VP Executive Director
– Terra Hall, American Heart Association, Media Advocacy Manager
Register Here: https://forms.gle/ydt5waB4oDUzLfS48