- This event has passed.
RI PREVCON #2: What Parents Need to Know About Preventing Underage Drinking
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Prevention providers will receive a customizable presentation designed to help them inform parents about underage drinking and the latest alcohol trends.
The presenters will be:
- Kathy Gardner, MPS, ACPS, PFS Project Manager, South County Prevention Coalition
- Daniel Fitzgerald, MPH, ICPS, Executive Director, Chariho Youth Task Force
- Gain a better understanding of how to convey information about underage drinking to parents
- Learn new information about underage drinking trends
- Learn simple techniques to enhance your presentation
- Learn how to integrate technology into an engaging presentation
- Feel comfortable giving this presentation in the future
- You will receive a full copy of this presentation to use and modify
To Register, Click Here