- This event has passed.
SPTAC Webinar Series: Office Hours Session
August 30 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This 3-part, interactive webinar series offers new and experienced prevention professionals an opportunity to explore the five steps and two guiding principles of SAMHSA’s Strategic Prevention Framework (SPF), with a focus on the framework’s first three steps: Assessment, Capacity, and Planning. Sessions will include a blend of SPF fundamentals and implementation tips, supported by a menu of application-focused tools.
Following the series, participants are also invited to participate in an hour-long office hours session facilitated by SPTAC staff.
- Office Hours Session: (August 30, 3 – 4 PM ET); click here [edc.zoom.us] to join!
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Services Block Grant (SABG)
- State Strategic Prevention Framework–Partnership for Success (SPF-PFS)
- Sober Truth on Preventing Underage Drinking Grant Program (STOP ACT)
- Strategic Prevention Framework for Prescription Drugs (SPF Rx)
- Substance Abuse and HIV Prevention Navigator Program (formerly MAI)
- Prevent Prescription Drug/Opioid Overdose-Related Deaths (PDO)
- State First Responders–Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act (FR-CARA)
- Improving Access to Overdose Treatment (OD Tx)
Jessica Goldberg, Deputy T/TA Director for Specialized Services; Clara McCurdy-Kirlis, T/TA Coordinator and Specialist; other SPTAC staff
Questions? Please contact Clara McCurdy-Kirlis <CMcCurdy-Kirlis@edc.org>