- This event has passed.
Virtual 31st Annual New England School of Best Practices in Addiction Services
August 28 @ 8:00 am - September 1 @ 5:00 pm
Virtual 31st Annual New England School of Best Practices in Addiction Services!
August 28 – September 1, 2023 by Videoconference
Website: https://cvent.me/3A2RL3 [cvent.me]
This popular five-day late summer event gives addiction and behavioral health professionals the opportunity for in-depth study in areas of special interest. The program includes advanced clinical and administrative skilled-based treatment in best practices, evidence-based practices approaches, advanced prevention offerings, a psychologist track, current and emerging topics, and clinical supervision.
This year’s New England Best Practices School learning community will take place online
Select from over 30 intensive courses:
- 2nd Annual Psychologist Track with CE Hours for Psychologists (further details on website) – Designed for psychologists and experienced counselors
- Advanced Prevention Track, including Ethical Leadership for Prevention Supervision
- Clinical Supervision Foundations and Advanced Clinical Supervision
- Many courses for experienced clinicians, including Ethics, evidence-based practices, and current topics!
- View the agenda and courses at: https://cvent.me/KnLEmW?RefId=Agenda [cvent.me]
- Virtual courses will take place live by videoconference, allowing for participant interaction;
- In addition to courses: plenary sessions, virtual community, and more!
- Options are available to attend the full program, one day, or any number of days.
- Earn up to 26 contact hours during the week of the program!
- New Englanders: Scholarships are available from most New England states and a few other sources – Apply for a scholarship within your registration!
Find complete Virtual Best Practices course information, registration, and New England scholarship application information at the 2023 Best Practices School Website: https://cvent.me/3A2RL3 [cvent.me]