<- Back to Training & Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
[Virtual Workshop] Population Health Workforce to Meet 21st Century Challenges & Opportunities
February 28, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 4:30 pmFree
This virtual workshop will feature presentations and discussions that aim to answer the following questions:
- Who are the workers (e.g. workers in public health, in community-facing health system, in the social sector)?
- What education, training, and competencies do they need, especially considering current challenges and opportunities?
- How can the workforce be strengthened and supported?
- How do we address attrition, pay, and related matters?
- Is optimal use of the resources being made available in the wake of the pandemic?
These topics will be discussed in the context of the need to promote equity (including in the workforce pipeline) and ensure readiness to respond to evolving opportunities (e.g. pandemic-related funding) and challenges (e.g. health implications of climate change).
Click HERE to Register for this event