Marijuana and the Adolescent Brain
Rhode Island Prevention Resource Center, 2018
This e-training was developed for behavioral health, prevention, and treatment providers in Rhode Island.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand key aspects of brain development in adolescence
- Describe different forms of marijuana that may be used by adolescents
- Describe adverse effects of marijuana use on adolescent health, development and behavior
- Discuss current data regarding adolescent marijuana use in RI
- Identify community-based strategies being used in RI to prevent adolescent marijuana use
Click here to access this eLearning module.
The Hope & Recovery
In the event of an opioid overdose, call to connect with a licensed counselor, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also talk to your doctor about medication-assisted treatment.