Rhode Island Prevention Resource Center, 2018
This e-training was developed for behavioral health, prevention, and treatment providers in Rhode Island. Please note that we can only provide certificates of course completion to those who work in Rhode Island.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand key aspects of brain development in adolescence
- Describe different forms of marijuana that may be used by adolescents
- Describe adverse effects of marijuana use on adolescent health, development and behavior
- Discuss current data regarding adolescent marijuana use in RI
- Identify community-based strategies being used in RI to prevent adolescent marijuana use
Click here to access this eLearning module.